Bridal Hair & Makeup
Here at Stiletto we pride ourselves on our detail and professionalism in preparing you for your wedding day. We have received the highest bridal and editorial education in New York City from the world redound, Redken Exchange. Our Redken certified stylists coupled with our Temptu certified airbrush makeup artist will leave you looking and feeling beautiful, flawless and ready for the happiest day of your life!
At Your Location
Off location services require a minimum of $400 and/or 3 makeup applications for only make up inquiries up to a 25 mile radius. Additional flat fee will be charged for travel outside a 25 mile area and for holiday weekends.
Prices may vary depending on length and thickness of the hair
Airbrush Makeup Application $125
MAC Makeup Application $95
Here at the Salon
We will greet you at the salon with fresh pastries and champagne on your special day to help you relax and enjoy your experience here at Stiletto!
A la Cart (in Salon) Pricing:
Bridal Hairdressing $85
Shampoo & Blowdry $40+
Shampoo, Blowdry & Style (Flat Iron or Curling Iron) $50+
Airbrush Makeup Application $100
MAC Powder Makeup Application $85
All pricing is starting at pricing.
Helpful Hints for Your Big Day
- Be sure to wear a shirt that is easily removed, preferably a button down.
- Please ensure that you bring all accessories to dress your hair that you will need for your big day, tiara, veil etc.
- For Stiletto to keep you running on time for your walk down the aisle, we advise you to arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Bring your camera to your trial.
- Your haircut and hair color should be done 2 weeks before your big day.
- Do not flat iron your hair if you plan to have a curly style.
- Manicures and pedicures should be done the day before your wedding.
- Waxing and tweezing is recommended two-three days prior to the event in order to eliminate redness and swelling.